Nov 22, 2008

I was supposed to be in Genting right now.
Sitting on one of the seat in Arena of Stars.
Holding boards written Danell 李桀汉.
Shouting with Pinkies when feel like shouting.
Cheering for Danell when he receiving awards.
For now I only know Danell received Top 10 Local Songs Award.
But sadly Im not there.
I guess no fate for me to be there.
Usually problems of attending can be solved quite easily.
But this time is different.
However I tried the result is still NO.
I actually made decision if Im going for PWH Award then Im not going DFC Night.
But since now I din go PWH Award then I might be attending DFC Night.
.
My day is still filled with joy though Im not in Genting.
As usual my Saturday.Wake up in the afternoon.
Then went Alamanda with weipin-weilin-kalai.
Just shopped around and window shopping for me.
Then planned to have Move It Meal at McD.
But we got a brochure on the way to McD.
We headed to the restaurant stated in the brochure.
The Coast-Southwest Grill.
50% off for all the food in conjunction of their 4th Anniversary.
Actually the normal price quite expensive so now since got chance to eat cheaper then why not.
We settled down there.
Satisfied with the food and really very satisfying.Haha.
.
Mine - Chicken Tejas.
.
Weipin's - Macho Chicken.
.
Weilin's - B. Pepper Fried Chicken.
.
Kalai's - Pita Mama Mia.
.
Ours - Sizzling Fajitas Chicken.
.
Weiting & weipin.
.
Weilin & kalai.
.
I will go to this place again when their 5th Anniversary.Haha.
Maybe this is something in return that I din get to go Genting.
.
Oh yeah.Forget to mention.
After these bloated meal,we actually played badminton at Murni netball court.
The wind damn strong but still we continued playing.
Only me-kalai-weilin played.Weipin jogging.(she dunno how to play badminton.Haha)
Long time din play badminton.
Badminton brings back memories.
Still remember last time when school holidays for sure me,alicia and few others will play badminton at MBA since alicia's father own a sport shop there so we get to play for free.
And we usually played in the morning so nobody playing.The courts belong to us.Haha.
Really had fun.
Im a quite-skillful-player k.Went training before ler.Haha.
Me and alicia quite bad bcoz we only ask those who can play well to join us.
Me and ali can play very well compared to others so when playing with those beginner definitely we will boring.
Not say Im insulting but we also want to play a normal game.Haha.
Anyhow we still teach those that just starting playing.
Really wish can play badminton with them again.
And hopefully kalai will get a court on Monday.
Im seriously extremely want to play badminton in a court.
I love badminton!
.
Ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so perasan...puji diri sendiri skillful...hahha

w e i t i n g said...

haha..biasa la...
a fact to be shared..hahha
takkan like u meh..hahh

Post a Comment