Nov 25, 2008

Sleepiness be my company for the whole day in class.
Though is very normal for me as I everyday also sleepy whenever I attend class but today is like the worst day.
I also dont know why.
Somehow I get fresher when I attended Chem lab.Haha.
The fun is there.
.
Then,then,then.
Out of sudden me,linda and shirley drove to Klang just to have bak kut teh for dinner.
Yummy, yummy, yummy!
Something that we dont planned and we just do what just came to our mind.
Is not crazy but is fun.
1 hour journey to Klang plus traffic jams.
Then after dinner straight headed back to Uniten.
Then, then, then again.
We suddenly wanted to watch movie.
So we went Alamanda and watched Madagascar 2.
And thats what I did for today.
Enjoyed the movie anyway.
I like to move it move it!!!
Haha.
.
No photos for our visit to Klang.
But got a photo of my group during Chem lab with our lab coat on.
.
Yan,linda and Me!!!!
.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment