Nov 27, 2008

I was actually half way doing taggy.
Tagged by GENIELOW and HANNAH GAN BENG YEE.
But answer and answer and at last I gave up.
So many questions and I really fed up when doing.
Maybe I choose the wrong time to do.
Bcoz Im very very tired and sleepy right now.
I was trying to sleep but I cant.
That makes me even more tired.
So I choose to blog right now.
Thought doing the tag can make me feel more relax but mana tahu.Haiz...
.
Not going back this week bcoz my parents are coming to KL.
Shopping spree!!!
My uncle coming as well.
My cousin going for One In A Million Audition at BTS this Saturday.
Hopefully she can get through.
Then I will have a STAR in my family.Haha.
I wan to follow if can but I dun think the process will be fast so I rather go shopping.Haha.
.
This December gonna be really busy.
Assistant Secretary for Career Fair.
Secretary for SemSis PRS.
AJK for CNY Night.
.
Next week Career Fair Team Building at PD and DFC Night.
Another week test is coming!
.
Ciao!

2 comments:

Mas Ai said...

Ceh,..mana aci...
baru foundation dah busy jadi urusetia,..
ni mesti kakak buli nih....hahaaha.~

w e i t i n g said...

hahaha..
kak mas jgn jealous...

Post a Comment