Nov 30, 2008

Today was supposed to be my shopping day.
Shop and shop and shop.
I only managed to get a top.
Tomoro going to continue shopping.
.
Today accompanied my cousin to BTS for One In A Million Auditions.
We reached there around 8am and ad had ppl there.
Then later and later the queue to get forms was getting longer and longer.
It was really scary to see such a big crowd of people.Haha.
I guess the figure almost 1000 contestants.
But I was actually quite entertained sitting on a bench watching people.
There were so many kind of people.
Some you will never thought they will come for audition.
To be more emphasize,nerds.
As usual there will be some over-dressed people.
Then some even practicing singing in the toilet.
Was so damn loud.Not yet reach toilet also can hear ad.
But I spotted some which have the artiste look.
Handsome and pretty.
.
Yeah.Talking about handsome remind me of somebody.
AWAL ASHAARI.
The host of OIAM.
He is damn cute and handsome.Haha.
His real person is better looking than in TV.
Wanted to take photo with him but he was all the time crowded by people.
So no chance.
.
These people came for audition really have the passion for singing.
They were willing to wait for so long.
If for me for sure I cant wait that long.
I reached there so early but we waited so long.
The audition started late.
Me,my sisters,auyong and my uncle with his family.
We actually spent 8 hours in BTS.
But something that I had never experienced.
Then all of us were so tired then we left first leaving my uncle to wait for her daughter.
Unfortunately my cousin din pass this round.
Anyway she still has many chance to come audition since she is only 17.
.
Watching drama next!
.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment