Dec 2, 2008

What happen to Uniten internet connection???
Like shit only...very bad...extremely bad....
A while can a while cannot.
Fed up la.
Make ppl no mood to online.
Actually last Sunday wanted to blog about my Sunday outing since I so happy bcoz I bought many clothes that I like.
But I cant online at all.
So delayed to the next day but still cant online.
Till today.
Right now Im in Oldtown online using Wifi with weipin.
So I guess not posting about my shopping day.
.
These few days as usual busy with Career Fair stuff.
Now my head is back ad so my job will be less but still no time for me to sleep.Haha.
I have quiz chem tomoro but Im online-ing at Oldtown.
Anyway I scored 2 quizzes for Calculus but I also screwed 2 quizzes for Calculus.
So average is only average.Haha.
Today physcs quiz definitely full mark bcoz my classmates got the quiz answer before the quiz and God loves us.The ques exactly same and so we all scored of course.Hehe.
.
I ate a lot today.
But Im still not that full.
Today my plan all tak jadi.
I washed clothes but tak sempat to sidai.
I guess I have to hang them at midnight.Haha.
This thursday going Port Dickson for Career Team Team Building.
Going at afternoon but skipping class in the morning since ad got exception from class letter.
So dun waste it.Haha.
.
One of the dress I bought though I dun wear dress.Haha.
.
I miss Malacca.
I miss Malacca food.
I miss my home.
.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment