Dec 3, 2008

Today the connection is back to normal.
But still followed weipin to Starbucks to online.
As usual get my fav drink.Vanilla cream.
Actually went Alamanda to look for blazer as I need it.
Then luckily got and bought it at G2000.
I need it during the team building.
Anyway gonna use it for Career Fair also.
So better buy it now.
.
Im going Port Dickson tomoro!
And after the activities finish on Saturday then maybe going back Malacca.Yeah!
Finally!
My friends now all holiday.
And they are now holiday-ing.
Sw now at Taiwan and tf going Taiwan also next week.Jo now at Egypt.
Syoknya they go holidays...
I also want to go holidays!
But sadly my holidays are short and always wrong timing.
Nvm.Someday I will go round the world.Haha.
.
I actually din bring my laptop to Starbucks to online.
So only weipin online and I just sit around and eat and take photos.
These are some random photos.
.
Starbucks Coffee.
.
Starbucks tissue.Very nice and special.So I stole few of it.Hehe.
.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment