Dec 26, 2008

Celebrated christmas at my grandma's house.Haha.
Actually I dun celebrate christmas.
Just went back to visit my grandarents.
Then over there played Uno and Monopoly with my siblings and cousins.
Very fun after so long din play.
.
Then at night suddenly got a call from Yutian.
Asked me out and I went out with her.
Went dinner and watch 'Yes Man' with her.
Somehow we always went out 2 person only.
A date with her as she said she miss me.Haha.
Everybody is saying they are missing me and wanted to meet me but sometimes I am just too lazy meet up.
Haha.Terlebih over pula.
But seriously they really said they miss me and I miss them as well.Haha.
I declined christmas eve gathering but I will try to make it for Saturday reunion.
.
Me & my ever so called best fren,Yutian.Haha.
.
But sometimes she can be really scary.Haha.
.
See!Haha.
.
Ciao!

2 comments:

Amie said...

gosh~
dun spoilt my image le
u stil gt meet justina dey al??
miz her le~

w e i t i n g said...

hahahah...
of course got meet la...
we are the pinkies gang la...hahahh

Post a Comment