Dec 28, 2008

Portuguese Settlement.
The most happening place in Malacca during Christmas.
The place will be lighten up with many many lights and the houses will be decorated extremely beautiful.
Christmas eve will be definitely crowded with people but you can seriously have christmas feel when you are there.
But as I stayed in Malacca I only visited the place during christmas eve once.
That will be the first and the last time I went.
The place is very beautiful that I cant denied but to go there you surely have to go through massive jam before you reach there.
When you go jam and when you going back also jam.
Parking are all full and sometimes have to park very far and walk there.
I just cant stand the traffic jam.
I mean during christmas eve and christmas.Normal days no jam.
.
But tonight I went there.
Malaysia Christmas Open House organized there.
Since got VIP passes so I went.
But somehow I still joined the public.
Not a buffet dinner but they gave the food in bags.
Not rice or anything but cookies and cakes in the bag and a mineral water.
Pak Lah was there but cant get a handshake with him.
Performances just average.
The stage is by the sea so the wind is just nice.
There were also 42 Miss Tourism International from 42 countries.
All of them damn beautiful.But sorry no pic of them.
Nothing else in the event that impressed me.
I went back early before everything ended.
Walked around the Portuguese Settlement to see the houses decorations.
Some decorated a little too complicated and some just too simple.
But when everywhere is full of lighting the place can be really very nice.
.
Nerissa.
.
Alliessa.
.
Christmas tree without tree.Haha.
.
This house is one of the most attractive ones.Everyone stopped to see the deco.
.
.
This is in the house.The center there is a merry-go round.
.
If you have not come to this place,visit.
Visit Portuguese Settlement especially during Christmas night.
This is one of Malacca tourism place.
I have to promote since Im a Malaccan.Haha.
.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment