Dec 31, 2008

Today,the last day in the year of 2008.
Lots of lots of things happened this year.
Good and bad.
But overall good.
Lets summarized what I did in 2008.
.
January to March I went through eat-sleep-online-life.
Then National Service 3 months.Though I went not really 3 months bcoz I came back every 2 weeks.
Finished in June.
Enrolled into Uniten.
On my registration day,before I went Uniten,I sempat go for Danell's Birthday Bash at Palace Beach and Spa in the morning.Though I only spent 2 hours there but Im so happy to meet Danell and also my beloved PINKIES.
My life as a university student started in July.
Since Im in KL I did go for a few Danell's event in KL.
And got one personal picture with Danell.
August celebrated National Day.Haha.
September,my birthday month.A surprise celebration by my sisters and their friends and a lot people wished me.But the most memorable is a laptop from my daddy and mummy as birthday present.
October,I first time became facilitator in Uniten and I met many new friends.
November and Decmeber I lead a very normal student life.
But on some random days I did went out to have some fun with my family ,friends and also my Pinkies gang.
.
Thats my 2008.
But not all.If I would write all,I guess this post will be really long.
I did blog for most of the happening 2008 events so checked out my old posts.
Actually this is not what I plan for my last post in 2008.
I want pictures and captions in my 2008 last post to show how enjoyable and happy am I in each of the happy moments in 2008.
But unfortunately my laptop is not with me.
My laptop is in Uniten with Auyong for some upgrading services.Haha.
So no pictures to post and Im using my ex-computer which is now belongs to my brother.
.
I guess I made a right choice to stay at home rather than go back to Uniten to celebrate my new year.
For the first Im in Malacca for 11 days after I had enroll into Uniten.
Self-declared holidays.Haha.
.
Last but not least.
I want to wish all my blog readers and also everyone I know and everybody.....
MAY ALL OF YOU HAVE A FRUITFUL AND BLESSED 2009!!!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
.
.
Let us welcome 2009 with the warmest heart!!!
.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment