Jan 1, 2009

Today,the first day in the year of 2009.
My first posting in 2009.
I managed to blog on the last day of 2008 and the first day of 2009.
.
2009.
So fast.
Is just like just a blink and its ad 2009.
Usually in a new year,people will start talking about new resolution.
For me even have new resolution but everything will just be the same bcoz the resolution I made will just be resolution.
Everything I do goes smoothly will just fine for me.
.
Christmas over.
New year over.
Coming up next CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!
I really cant wait for it.
The feel is ad here.
CNY song starting to be played and I love to see everywhere to be red especially my house!
The most important thing is still ANG POW.Haha.
I ad started to make cookies today as I will not be coming back to Malacca till CNY.
So since Im in Malacca now so I do now.
My mum will be doing those easy cookies but Im doing those banyak kerja wan cookies.
Another important stuff,NEW CLOTHES.
Top and bottom I ad bought.
Actually I ad bought quite many but still I want more.Haha.
This Saturday going Midvalley for shopping again!
I just love CHINESE NEW YEAR!
.
But before enjoying CNY,test 2 is coming.
Haiz.
After CNY,finals.
Haiz.
.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment