Jan 3, 2009

My laptop is back with me and Im back in Uniten as well.
Left Malacca early in the morning bcoz my parents wants to shop in KL.
So came back early and went Midvalley shopping.
But Im not the one that suppose to shop bcoz I ad have many pieces of top and bottom for CNY.
Priority was given to weilin and my bro since they din have enough clothes yet.
Shoes was my target.
But somehow I bought a top too.Haha.
I managed to get a pair of shoes as well.
Bought it at Skechers.
The shoes cost RM200++.
Though is expensive but I like it.Haha.
Its not bcoz of that I buy but Skechers shoes can really last.Experienced from both my sisters.
Im satisfied with today's shopping bcoz I get what I want.
Overall...7 tops,2 shorts,1 jeans,1 dress,1 socks and 1 shoes.
I guess is enough though is lesser compared to previous year.
Lesser in quantity but higher in price.Hehe.
So,Im here to declare that I have officially done my CNY shopping.
From top to bottom to socks and shoes.
IM READY FOR CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!Haha.
.
.
My new year shoes.
.
So as I mentioned in dont know which previous post,I started to make cookies for CNY.
I planned to do 4 types of cookies but I only managed to do 3 types.
Others have to depend on my mum to do.
But pineapple tarts will still be waiting for me as my mum cant stand to do that so-damn-leceh-banyak-kerja-wan-pineapple-tart.
Seriously is not easy to do pineapple tarts.
Sometimes I took 2 days to finish.Hopefully this time I can finish in one day since I only can do it on the new year eve eve.
Wan to eat the cookies?
Come my house during CNY!
.
The 3 types of cookies I made.
.
Only 3 types but the amount is this.
.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment