Jan 6, 2009

I guess I dun wan to plan anything in the future.
Whenever I try to plan something,surely something will pop up and my plan cancel!
Like today,since I slept very late yesterday so I planned to come back and sleep after my class since my class today also finished early.But somehow after class I was helping to set up the career booth.But not forced by anybody.Im the one rela to help out since I din set up booth before.So went to gain experience.
But I have to sacrifice my nap time.
I cant sleep early today as I have too many things to do.
I think I will tebus back my sleeping time during weekends.
.
Tomoro 2 quizzes and 2 meetings to attend.
Next week 2 tests coming.
.
Gonna start my work now after releasing tiredness by typing few words here.
Lollipop is my best companion to make me stay awake till so late.
.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment