Feb 1, 2009

Im regretting why I din blog daily about my CNY.
I wanted to but no time.
Most of the time were spent on enjoying myself to the max.
.
CNY eve.
Nothing much.We just did what everyone does.Prayers for the ancestors then reunion lunch and dinner.Everyone in the family came back.
.
My house.
.
1st day of CNY.
Went temple in the morning.Then at home the whole day as my house open house.Damn many ppl came unexpectedly but none of my friends came as I din invite anyone bcoz I very lazy.My job is to collect ang pow!Haha.My sibling's friends came so most of the time I was the one helping them to collect ang pow.The crowd is not only for a period of time but from morning till night.Tired but fun.Eat damn a lot as well.
.
.
2nd day of CNY.
As usual,went back to my maternal grandparent's house.Previous years on the way back we will stop for visiting at my mum and dad's friend's house but this year no so we went back quite late.We only went to Auyong's open house before going back my mum's kampung.Reached there straight seated in front of the TV.RTM Pesta Ang Pow.Got me wei.Haha.Then went visiting at my uncle aunty's house.At night came back.
.
.
.
My aunt's duck.
.
3rd day of CNY.
Planned to visit my mum's aunt in the afternoon.But when we about to leave the house then got ppl came.After one then came another one.Ended up we couldn't go out.In the evening,instead of we going my mum's aunt house,she came to our house.So coincident bcoz we were just about to leave for her house again then she came.So no need go her house.At night,Nerissa's house open house.So went there but just for a while as my dad's friend wanted to come my house for visiting.Then at late night went for supper and went round Malacca.Just realized that Malacca is so beautiful.Everywhere with lights.
.
.
4th day of CNY.
Went to my mum's sister's house.One hour journey.Was there from afternoon till evening.After that went my dad's sister's open house.Just an open house for relatives.At night my mum's brother open house.Steamboat.Very nice but I ate very less bcoz was playing wif my cousins most of the time.Was there till very late.
.
.
.
5th day of CNY.
My dad's brother open house but I din go bcoz dated with Yutian.Went lunch and went visiting.First time go visiting with friends.Usually I very lazy to go visiting without my parents.I went two trips on the same day.Daytime with Yutian then at night went visiting with jialin,jo,thong,simleng,yinghuey and oxy.But that day dunno what luck.Jo kena saman!Haha.Long story.The last station was at Thong's house.We ended up gambled till 1am.
.
Lunch.
.
.
6th day of CNY.
4 cars went to KL.One car went earlier.4 families went KL.Thats my family and my uncles's family.Supposing this KL trip was on the 4th day but my uncle which staying in KL has his open house on Saturday so the plan was postponed to the 6th day.Before going my uncle's house,we went to my grandaunties's house.One at Setapak and one at Cheras then my uncle at Putra Heights.On that day itself was my eldest uncle's half century birthday.Haha.So we made a surprise party for him at my uncle's house.He actually warned us earlier not to sing birthday song bcoz I threaten to sing birthday song during lunch time at IOI Mall.But we bought a cake and sang at my uncle's house.Was at my uncle's house till night then came back to Uniten while others went back to Malacca.
.
My family.
.
All my cousins.
.
The half-century-man.Haha.
.
My uncle and cousins.
.
The ladies in family.
.
.
The 3 lil ladies.
.
Nicholas.
.
7th day of CNY / today.
At Uniten and sitting in front of my laptop right now with a just-woke-up-face.Came back Uniten means no more CNY!CNY is over though one more week to go.
.
8th day of CNY and so on...
Hopefully I still enjoy my CNY.
.
Lazy to edit more photos.So just few only posted.
.
Is ad February.Haiz.....
.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment