Feb 8, 2009

I left my blog for a week!!!!
I feel so bad.
Uniten connection is having problem with blogger thats why cant really blog especially posting photos.
These problems make me lazy to blog.
.
Finals next week and I just started study last few days.
I dunno how I will survive in the exam hall.
God bless me.
Im awake right now with Physics book open but untouched.
On Tuesday will be Calculus and Chemistry paper but both still not yet finish preparing.
The next day Physics.
My exams end on Saturday evening.
I dun like this exam timetable.
Everything pack together but still finish on the last day.
.
Im so obsessed with Japanese these few days.
Yeah.All this while I memang obsessed with Japanese.
Especially IKUTA TOMA!
But recently quite into Arashi especially Matsumoto Jun and Ninomiya Kazunari.
Just to release tension.Haha.
Ok I better get back to my books.
.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment