Feb 9, 2009

Its 5am now.
Today is Chemistry day.
Im facing chemistry book whole day till now.
Finally done!
.
Japan was the topic when we talk.
Me,shirley and yan were talking to go Japan for holiday.
But we dun talk together.
I talked to shirley then talked to yan.
I want to go Japan when Ikuta has stageplay.
Yan wants to go when Kat-tun is having concert.
Shirley just go for fun.No purpose.
How good if Ikuta and Kat-tun have their events together.
But somehow I feel very weird.
Why cant they come Malaysia for their concerts?
They have Asia tour concert.
They go most of the countries but not Malaysia.
Same for Arashi.
If they come,I will definitely go.
Don't care who is coming but if they are from Johny's Entertainment then no doubt I will be going.
Im speaking as if Im some rich kid flying over to Japan just for star chasing.
I really wish I can.
Who wanna bring me to Japan???
.
Today last day of CNY - Chap Goh Mei.
So fast.
Before this I was so excited for CNY and now everything is over.
Looking forward next year's CNY.Haha.Still long.
.
After next week,holidays!
Though is 2 weeks holiday but I only have one week holiday again.
Last semester also only one week out of two weeks bcoz became facilitator for orientation.
Then this time have to come back for Career Fair.
But still I have the mood for holidays.
Wanna go holidays but no plan yet.
Anyone???
.
Ciao!

1 comment:

syarihan said...

yeah!!! let's go to JAPAN!!!
tak pe weiting...1 hari nanti mesti kita dpt g jepun sama2!!!
start kumpul duit ye!!!!
hahhahhaa.....

Post a Comment