Feb 12, 2009

One more paper to go.
But is just a lab paper so nvm.Haha.
Yesterday after Physics paper,straight headed out of Uniten.
Me,shirley,linda and yan.
We went GreenBox sing k as we ad planned so long and finally we went yesterday.
Is also kind of after-exam-celebration though two more papers to go.
Like I said just lab paper.Haha.
Then today after Physics lab paper we straight went out again.
Went Alamanda to watch Bride Wars.I know we are late.
So sad Alamanda no Bride Wars and we ended up an early lunch there.
Then went Jusco to see whether got Bride Wars or not.
And YES!
They have but at 5pm and we were there at 12pm.
Impossible to spend 5 hours just for a movie which I can download and watch for free.
So apa lagi,balik la!
But I bought 3 Little Black Dress novels there to spend my upcoming holidays which indirectly ad started today.
.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment