Mar 17, 2009

Damn boring these few days.
Actually just yesterday and today since I just came back on Sunday.
Not because I have too many things to do but I have nothing to do.
Supposed to do tutorial but Im lazy as usual.
More interesting, I skipped Calculus tutorial on Monday and today went to see lecturer and told him I dun wan to go any tutorial classes.
I have not attended this tutorial but a friend of mine told that this tutor damn boring and slow.
The best part was my lecturer said OK!
He allowed me and few of my friends need not go tutorial and we can sign our attendance.
We can sign attendance by not attending classes!!!Heaven!
.
Boredom really killing.
Me,shirley and linda visited 2 houses at our apartment.
The 2nd houses we went because we wanted to pinjam tutorial answers.Hehe.
We were not intentionally to scare you guys.
Just suddenly like that.Haha.
Sorry sue rin,shu hui and jou ee for making you guys so scared and nervous.Haha.
But we did have fun.Haha.
I know you guys also had fun.Haha.
I knew it especially sue rin.Haha.
.
This week have to do impromptu speech during English lesson.
I have not prepare anything with the titles.
Just wish me luck to get a good topic and I can blurt whatever in my mind.
.
I don't know why.
I seriously don't know why.
I don't know why Im craving for Kenny Rogers.
I want to eat the roasted chicken but nobody want to bring me there.
Waiting for weekend since got someone mentioned weekend bring me go eat.
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment