Mar 15, 2009

The main reason I was back in Malacca this week was to celebrate my grandma's 77th birthday.
An annual birthday celebration where all the relatives will be back and have dinner.
Just like normal dinner when you attend wedding dinner.
We were at a restaurant and my uncle book 6 tables for all of us and there was also wedding dinner going on at the same place just that our 6 tables parted from them.
I actually dun like those typical Chinese wedding dinner where they have all sort of uncles aunties going on stage singing those old songs.
I just find them very annoying.
So just now instead having dinner in peace we have to listen to those karaoke songs by damn terrible voice people.
Luckily my cousins went to unplugged the speaker near our 6 tables and not so loud after that.
Some peace at least.Hehe.
Next time my wedding no such uncle aunties can be on stage for karaoke.Haha.
Want karaoke can but must make sure nice voice and nice song.
I better have an audition before my wedding dinner.Haha.
I know Im crapping.Haha.
During the dinner,there was a sudden blackout which I found the most fun part.Haha.
.
My family.
.
.
The birthday cake.
.
I like the cream roses.
.
My cousins.
.
My two cute lil cousin's kids.Ignore the adults.Hehe.
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment