Apr 11, 2009

David Archuleta Live In Malaysia.
11th April 2009 at Sunway Lagoon Amphitheater.
Got tickets from Pinkies since Danell did the opening act.
When me and Hannah reached there,the gate was closed.We were late.
But luckily they let us enter after a while.
But Hannah din enter and went back.
I entered because I wanted to see DAVID ARCHULETA.
He is not always coming to Malaysia and I got the tic.
And after all the hard work to reach Sunway I definitely must attend.
Thanx Auyong and weilin!
.
I have nothing much to say.
The showcase was awesome and I enjoyed!
And David Archuleta is so damn freaking CUTE!
He is not that tall but he is good looking!
.
The stage.
.
The crowd.
.
Danell,the opening act.HaoRen and Alif OIAM was the opening too.
.
And DAVID ARCHULETA!
.
.
.
.
.
I just love this part.
.
Because I went in late so I get to sit at VIP.
Very front but is at the side.
But still ok bcoz I still can see David's cute face clearly.
.
A short video since take years to upload longer videos in Uniten.
.
Bak kut teh as dinner with linda,shirley and suerin.
Wanted to do something crazy after dinner but plan canceled since raining and everyone was like dying of tiredness.
The whole day was damn tired but worth it.
.
Suerin,linda and shirley.I seriously dunno wat suerin is doing.Haha.
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment