Apr 8, 2009

Sleeping has not been enough these few days!
Is not that I didn't sleep at all.
No matter how much or how long I slept,it will never be enough.
Taking nap less than 3 hours will never be enough.
Once got free time,SLEEP!
Now can you see how serious is it?
Well,Im not the only one like that.
All my housemates are the same as well as the others who are staying in Murni.Hehe.
Is really tired to be a student.Haha.
.
Have been retiring from gossiping ever since after my secondary.
But it seems nowadays a gang of gossipers surrounded me.Haha.
Whenever the whole gang is group together,the gossips begin.
Haiz...too bad.I have to be with them.Haha.
So indirectly Im also part of the gossipers.
Im enjoying it actually.Haha.
.
Cant wait for Saturday!!!
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment