Apr 5, 2009

I did my choco chips cake successfully!
At first just wanted to do it for fun but since the day after is the Cheng Beng prayer so my mum ask to use the cake as one of those food to pray.
Is delicious but it will be nicer if the cake is softer or more moist.
But its ok coz I will do again next time!
.
My choco chips cake.
.
A slice will never enough.Haha.
.
Today suppose to have Calculus test in the morning but Im back in hometown for Cheng Beng.
So take make up test next week.
Last week went to 6 of my ancestors' grave.
Today just went to my grandma's.
Just slept 3 hours coz chit-chatted with weilin till 5am.
Expecting to be very sleepy and tired during prayers but I was damn fresh.
Some people will play fire crackers after praying so its like something 'huat ah' but I dont know la.Simply say ny.
This year was the first time we put fire crackers after praying.
Just like CNY.
I even saw one family that each of them wore striking red shirt.
As if CNY.Maybe new year for the dead since they receive so many death notes.Hehe.
Anyway,I will not miss to go for Cheng Beng bcoz is sort like a family gathering and I love family gathering!
.
Grandma's grave.Hehe.
Is it ok to take photo arr???I also dunno.
.
The long fire crackers.
.
Nice gummy bought at Famous Amos.
.
The day you went away - m2m.
The song playing in my blog now.
Not a new song but a very nice song.
I just love this song.
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment