Apr 14, 2009

Domino's Pizza,KFC,Kenny Rogers,McD,Starbucks.
Thats what we had for our meals for last week and this week.
Each single day of last week we went out to have our meals.
To be more specific fast food for most of our meals.
And today lunch at Sushi King.
RM2 Bonanza.Each sushi rice-based is only RM2 per plate.
So why wait?
Sure go since not always they have this.Twice a year I guess and is only for 4 days.
But is only for members.Hehe.
.
We had this.
But somehow me,linda,shirley,jouee and suerin only managed to finish 34 plates.
.
After this,next target Secret Recipe.
Secret Recipe having promotion RM9.90 only for a specific dish per week.
And this week,Week 5,my favourite meatball spaghetti.
How can I miss it?
I will be so wrong to myself if I dun go Secret Recipe this week.Haha.
.
Anyway,yesterday after re-test at night,we went Cyberjaya Oldtown.
Dont ask me why re-test.Long and stupid stories.
Me,linda,shirley,jouee,suerin and jojo.
Calvin and gang joined us later.
Was an unexpected plan.
We laughed like mad to release tension since just after test.
Im not sure whether we actually had tension.Haha.
And what else girls do?Gossip!
.
.
Suerin and jouee.
.
I feel like leaving everything here and go home to have a good rest.
Anyway,Im going back Malacca on Thurs.If can I wan to go back now!
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment