Apr 18, 2009

My goodness!!!!!
Why is Malacca so damn hot?????????????
Even with the fan on Im sweating in my own house.
What more if I step out of the house.
Even air-cond on also just to cool down but not cold.
Night without the sun but still hot.
.
I ate Secret Recipe meatball spaghetti!!!!!
Went with thong and her sister yesterday just to have lunch at Tesco.
Went Vincci yesterday night.
Planned to buy the shoes I aimed for quite some time.
Is nice but when I tried on it,not nice on my feet.
Ended up I din buy.
Still looking for a sandal that looks nice with my feet on.
.
Some random photos during Suerin's surprise birthday celebration last Wednesday.
Her bday was yesterday but since everyone of us was at respective hometown now,so we celebrated earlier.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment