Apr 19, 2009

Both of them were busy building sand castle.
.
They were busy with the world latest news.
.
These people were busy with their fishing.
.
And ME was busy taking photos!
.
Just a short update on my today's activities.
PICNIC!
The last time went picnic was years back.
So it was a last minute plan to go picnic on such a sunny day at Tanjung Bidara with my lovely family.
Everyone was so excited to go berkelah.
I even woke up early to prepare sandwiches.
I had fun and let the pictures I took to show you how fun.
One thing that everyone suffering now SUNBURN!
My skin is hurting though I dun get sunburn which is even worse because I got darker when Im ad dark enough.
It takes years or never for me to be fair again.
.
.
.
A very special handmade sand ABC.Haha.
.
This picture somehow caught my attention.
.
The coral stone.
.
.
.
.
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment