Apr 22, 2009

Zettai Kareshi Special episode done!
Now waiting for Gokusen 3 Special episode sub.
I remember I dun like the ending of zettai kareshi's drama.
Even the special I also dun really like.
The main reason I watched was because Hiro Mizushima in it.
And just because the girl loves the robot more than Soshi(Hiro),so I dun like this drama.Haha.
But somehow the ending,the heroin went back to Soshi.
.
This Saturday,Majo Saiban 1st episode!
Yes!
Ikuta Toma's first leading role drama!
And he is damn freaking handsome in this drama.
Though he memang handsome ad.Haha.
TFS will be subbing it.
How I wish I can help but I know nothing bout it.
Cant wait to watch!
.
.
I want to watch lots of drama but too many dramas for me to choose.
And Im lazy to download.
Let me settle with Ikuta's then I will start hunting for other dramas.
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment