Apr 24, 2009

What a day!!!!!
Happily went for dinner but came back was hell.
But it seems like everyone was enjoying and excited bout it.
Am I right?Hehe.
Thanks for giving us excitement.
Thanks for giving us the chance to use our brain.
Thanks for making us practiced for our MUET.
Thanks for helping me to improve my foul language.
Thanks for everything.
Thanks for making our day.
We appreciate it though we hate you!
Gosh,am I too harsh?I guess Im not.
.
Ok.
MUET this Saturday.
Saturday is also the day my cousin getting married which mean I dont get to attend.
Bloody hell,so dissapointed.
I was so wanting to go for my this cousin's wedding but last week announced MUET was on the same day.
Can I dun take MUET? I know the answer ok.
.
I am extrememly very very very sleepy right now.
'Thanks' to MOK SUE RIN,the faker and CALVIN for making me stay up till now.
I really appreciate the hard work of both of you.
Can you all let me go now????
PLEASE!!!!!!
I cant stand till 5am.
Next time tell me beforehand if you wan me to stay up till so late!
.
Ciao♥

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

owh, dont judge a book from its cover. brilliant phrase. =D

w e i t i n g said...

of course!
came from brilliant people!

Post a Comment