Apr 27, 2009

Everyone is so addicted to Restaurant City!!!
Day and night on Restaurant City at Facebook.
Those dun play at first also jadi addicted ad now.Haha.
Something fun about is to trade ingredients with your friends.
Daily log in to get free ingredients and do the daily quiz.
Blur about what I am saying???
Go play Restaurant City in Facebook then you will know.
If you are in my Facebook's friends list then you are lagi welcome to play.
Play,I tell you is really fun.
We even search for people who dun play but own Facebook acc then we play for them.Haha.
My bro is one of the victims.Shirley and jouee also.
All because to get the ingredients we want.
Chicken,leeks,beef,carrot,salad,chocolate,flour and ice-cream.
I need those ingredients!
If you have,come trade with me anything you want that I have but currently my ingredients all kena rompak ad.Haha.
.
I was back in Malacca last weekends.
Finished MUET straight headed back.
I was craving for Malacca's ABC.
But din manage to go and eat also.
I will make sure the next time I go back will go eat.
Wanna join?Hehe.
.
Majo Saiban was out last Saturday but not yet download.
Still waiting for the sub.
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment