May 12, 2009

=).
.
The moon and the effect on the sea.Just beautiful.
.
At this moment right now.
Im here at my blog wanting to blog.
My fingers want to touch the keypads of my laptop.
But I just couldn't find any words to type.
Blog is something public.
Everyone can view it.
Sometimes when I wanted to post something very personal,I will think twice.
I wanna make my blog private so I can blog more bout myself and my feelings.
But come to think of it,if my blog is private then why is it called blog.
I should just type somewhere else for my own satisfaction.
No offense to private blog owner.
That is why here in my blog are those happening things.
No emo emo stuff since I rarely get emo.
No sad sad story since Im happy most of the time.
But sometimes I just cant let go my personal thoughts here.
When you want to blog but got nothing to blog,this is what happens.
Crapping the whole post.Haha.
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment