May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!
Do you celebrate Mother's Day with your mum?
.
Last night went dinner for Mother's Day celebration.
Ikan Bakar Terapung.
Yea.Went dinner at there.
A place specialized in ikan bakar.
One of Melaka's special food.
Very nice place.
Since named terapung so the place is terapung on laut.
Not really on but is by the sea.
Dinner not paid by me or my siblings but by my dad and aunt.Haha.
They kena number ma.
.
Mainly seafood.
.
Ikan bakar.
.
So,at night me and my siblings decided to bake cake for my mum.
Shopping till midnight at Tesco.
Bought all the ingredients.
Then came back and started baking.
I in charged of baking the cake.
Weilin made the icing.
Weipin deco.
My bro sleep.
Haha.
The cake done at 3am.
.
Pinky butter cake.
.
Jackson boy.Little cousin.
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment