May 7, 2009

MUET speaking done this morning!
Now is all tests and assignments.
Calculus,chemistry and physics test.
Moral,chemistry assignments.
Blogging time is also getting lesser.
Suppose to have camp this weekends for KOR Uniten.
Luckily canceled since is Wesak on saturday.
Not cancel is postponed to the next coming 2 weeks.
.
Woke up bloody early today for MUET.
My topic for speaking was 'Why do Malaysia needs foreign workers?'.
My subtopic was 'Cheaper to employ foreign workers.'
Luckily not that difficult.Haha.
.
While I busy with all those assessments,I still have time to watch drama.
Last Tuesday went pasar malam and bought DVD.
Boys Over Flowers.
Korean version of Meteor Garden and Hana Yori Dango.
I watched the taiwanese and japanese version,so watch korean version now.
So far not bad la.Not yet finish watching.
But the storyline almost the same as taiwanese version.
The subtitle was damn terrible.
Cant really understand but I get the picture since same as Meteor Garden.
I actually recall the dialogue in Meteor Garden when watching this drama.
Kesan from watching Meteor Garden more than 10 times.
I still prefer Hana Yori Dango.
I also like Meteor Garden but only the first wan not Meteor Garden 2.
Boys Over Flowers also I like.Haha.
.
Just finished watching Majo Saiban first episode moments ago.
This is another interesting drama.
Plus plus got my IKUTA TOMA.Haha.
.
Going back Malacca again tomoro!
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment