May 3, 2009

Last week my impian tak tercapai.
But this week no matter what I must get it.
And I got it today.
Malacca's special ABC.
Craving for ice kacang for so long and finally went today.
Malacca is such a horrible place with traffic jam everywhere.
But is a good sign for tourism.
I actually ate two bowls.
At first ate cendol,I dun realized is cendol until I almost finished then my mum told me is not ABC.
Then I tak puas hati,so ordered another ABC.
The difference between cendol and ABC is cendol has santan but ABC dun have.
I finished the 2nd bowl as well.Hehe.
It was yummy plus the weather was hot but was much more better than other days.
Not only the ice is nice but their laksa also delicious.
Come Malacca and try if you have not tried!
.
My ABC.
.
Cendol.
.
Weilin's mango ice kacang.This is yummy too.
.
Then in the afternoon my aunt did satay celup.
It was lunch+teatime.
Bought too much ingredients and we ate till bloated.
First round almost bloated.
Then watched Power Rangers with my cousin till fell asleep.
I know is childish but watching after so long din watch will somehow let you think of your childhood again.
Woke up and had the second round.
This time was totally bloated.Almost vomited.Haha.
.
Satay celup.
.
Melaka chetty kuil.
.
Yesterday night and tonight I was at Melaka Chetty temple.
They are having some prayers for 3 days.
Yesterday,today and tomorrow.
Melaka chetty means Chindian.Mix of Chinese and Indians.
Usually their father Indians and mother Chinese.
But this prayer is not meant just for the Chetty and Indians but you can see many Chinese there as well.
Since my parents went so I just followed.
Chindian guys are handsome anyway!That is why I went.Haha.
They also provide free food.Banana leaf rice.
I din eat yesterday but I ate today.
Many people but you dun have to berebut-rebut coz their way giving out food very systematic.
You just have to line up behind the person sitting down eating.
When the person finish eating then you just take the place.Then its your turn to eat.There will people serving your food.
Saw many of my old friends there.
Might be going again tomorrow.
I enjoyed going.Haha.
.
Banana leaf rice.
The rice is little for them.
I told them to give sikit and thats the amount he gave.
I cant finished afterall.
.
So today I ate so much.Extremely much.
Tomorrow my godbro's daughter's one year old birthday celebration.
So consider my godniece la.Sounds weird.Haha.
Food again.
.
Ciao♥

4 comments:

Joanne W said...

Tan Wei Ting! Hello!!! You are making me so so soooooooooooo jealous with the food!!! I am so gonna eat all those when i get back! And i do agree that Chindian guys are handsome! haha

w e i t i n g said...

Joanne Wee!!!!You should come back wei.....haha...yea..they memang handsome...hahha

weipin said...

hahaha...someone saw someone there ........ :P hasrat tercapai huh???? hehehe

w e i t i n g said...

ish ish tan wei pin....wat r u talking bout arr???who saw who?????i so dun understand...hahha

Post a Comment