May 27, 2009

Fuuuuhhhh...........
Im kinda relieved now.
But i dunno what should I relief about.
Finals in 2 weeks!!!!!!!
But everything not prepared.
Moral presentation tomoro hopefully.
Chemistry presentation next week.
.
At least Im done with my persuasive speech.
It was a last minute presentation.
Not expecting it to start today.
I have not even prepare my speech and not even go through my points in the outline.
But still I have to present it today.
So I gave my speech in the condition not mentally and physically prepared.
My words jumbling everywhere but I think still OK hopefully.
Anyway,my speech entitled 'Why Blogger Blogging?'.
Its over.
No more speech to be done!
.
And I had 3 quizzes continuously today.
One after another in 3 hours straight.
Chemistry,calculus and physics.
Wednesday always the most tiring day.
.
Everything to be known by today.
And I knew it!
I love you Hannah Gan Beng Yee!Haha.
.
Cant wait to go home tomoro!
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment