May 25, 2009

Last weekends I had camp.
Saturday morning was Pertandingan Futsal & Sukaneka.
I was involved in musical chair.
I have not played since I was in primary.Haha.Anyway I enjoyed.
Then in the evening went for camp at BV Height Country.
The best campsite I have been.Haha.
Came back on Sunday evening.
This camp was seriously tiring though is only one day but I had fun.
Everything was done by ourselves.
Cooking-setting up tent-cleaning-whatsoever.
The main purpose of this camp is to carry out Ujian Kawad Kaki.
.
During Saturday morning.
.
Jess.
.
My buddy......Aisyah!!!!!
.
Suerin.
.
Jouee-shuhui-me.
.
During the camp.
.
Pitching tent.
.
Me-leesa-aisyah.
.
Linda-shirley-me-aileen.
.
During marching competion.Can you spot me?
.
In the hall waiting for time to pass.Haha
.
My platun.PLATUN 4.
.
And this was how everyone look like while waiting to go home.
HALF DEAD!
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment