May 19, 2009

I realized something about myself.
I can actually give up my sleeping time for reading.
I slept at 3am yesterday just to finish one book.
The next morning woke at 7am and went for one hour class.
9am back home and no more classes.
Usually I will continue sleeping the whole morning till afternoon.
But today was miracle.
I read story book from the moment I was back and I actually just slept for 1 hour.
Yes.You read it right.Only 1 hour.
I read till evening around 6pm.
I feel so proud of myself.Haha.
I have 10 hours of free time which usually half of it I spent on sleeping but today I used it for reading!
How good if I can study this way as well but I know I cant make it if Im reading notes.Hehe.
Im reading even now.
I feel so fun reading.Haha.
.
I just could not understand why must he be like that.
He is not young anymore but cant he just behave well for the sake of the family.
Menyusahkan ppl only.
I hate him!
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment