May 16, 2009

Satisfied!
Very satisfying!
Never been this satisfying before.
I did something I love today.
Suppose to have 2 things going on today but I only can choose one.
One is to go Midvalley and enjoy Danell's performance.
Second is to go Big Bad Wolf warehouse sales.
And I chose to follow weilin and auyong to Big Bad Wolf warehouse sales.
Something I dun regret doing though spend a little too much.Haha.
.
Big Bad Wolf warehouse sales is just all about books.
Just to inform you if you dunno.Suerin din noe bout it.Haha.
So many books.
All sorts of books.
Too many to choose from.
But the feeling is just so great.
Freaking cheap.
The books we bought mostly is only rm8.
Ended up we bought 40 books from the sales.
Mostly are romance and crime stories.
They are in English of course!
I wonder how long would I take to finish all the books.
At least Im not going to be bored after this.
.
The books we bought.
.
I feel so syok when looking the books in the box.
Going to start reading tonight!
Dunno which book to start off.
Shock that Im actually a bookworm???Haha.
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment