Jul 9, 2009

All interesting and unforgettable memories that happened in 2 weeks cant be just expressed in one single post.
But Im not going to make a double post of it.Haha.
Anyway Im talking about Induction & Orientation June 09/10.
Too many things to write about and too many pictures to be shared.
But after all the editing only certain pictures will be posted.
More things can be seen in pictures rather than in words.
So let the pictures tell you about my past 2 weeks.
.
Registration day.
.
Mass D facilitators!
.
My anak ~ D4-2.
.
Ladies in Mass D.
.
Part of Mass D.
.
And all these are photos of the facilitators syok sendiri.
.
Linda-komala-me-mithila.
.
Me-yati-val-komala-aisyah.
.
Syed-umar-yati-me.
.
Mithila-me-komala-shankar.
.
Yati-sarah-me.
.
Me-bali-yati.
.
Ladies faci in Mass D ~ Sarah-mumu-me-yati.
.
The non-muslim faci.Not all of them but I dunno y mumu sesat.Haha.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Just came back from SS2 Murni.
Went with some of the career team members to lepak.
Then celebrated Hafeez's bday at R&R.Of all places.
Will post the pic if can curi from Val's blog.Hehe.
.
Ciao♥

2 comments:

valerie said...

sweet memories..glad u enjoyed ur 1st time being a fasi.. =)

w e i t i n g said...

haha..yes i enjoyed especiallly gossiping with you guys!

Post a Comment