Jul 6, 2009

Finally my lappy is back and I have the time to blog.
This event happened last week yet I just posting bout it now.
I got so many things to blog about but that was last week when I was still in the mood.
But now I have forgotten what I wanted to blog about.
.
Hannah fetched me on that day and off we go to fetch justina,genie and elbe.
Then headed to Novotel.
We were late but still we were earlier than the star at least.Haha.
As usual in a bday bash,welcoming the Bday Boy then cake cutting ceremony then champagne session.
Then some performances and games.
The first game was guessing the song played by Danell using guitar.
Then the second was puzzle solving.
I involved in this game.The puzzle was the backdrop of the night.
And definitely my group consists of me,mun mun and whiterose won!
Then third game was drinking one bottle of Coke the fastest.
The last was the peak game,modeling.
Aunty Christie was the champion!
There goes the night.
Then photo session.
.
Upon reaching the red carpet.
.
The 27th birthday boy.
.
The 9 puzzle ladies.
.
Busy solving the puzzles.
.
Danell being ignored by us.Hehe.
.
Receiving prizes.
.
The winning group!
.
Mingling time.Our table.
.
The younger ones with Danell.
.
PINKIES group photo.
.
The 4 sesat ppl in Putrajaya.
.
Danell!
I dun like this pic...I look so weird.Haha.
.
Photo credits : Pinkies World
More photos : Facebook
.
I got a very fun experience during the journey back to UNITEN.
Thanx to hannah,justina and elbe for the extreme experience.Haha.
.
Induction and orientation coming soon!
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment