Jul 13, 2009

My blog was not updated as often during the 2 weeks I was having induction and orientation.
Bcoz of that my blog rating has gone down drastically.
I dont know what should I do to increase the rating again.
The only way is to blog daily.
But Im not that type of person who blog about every single things that happen in my daily routine.
Usually I only blog bout some interesting and happening stuff in my life.
Unless I got nothing to blog then I will start crapping most of the time.
.
I seriously dun like my timetable for this semester.
But just finished the first week and hoping to get use to the timetable.
Very disappointing was I ad skipped class when is only the 2nd week new semester began.
Once in a blue moon so its ok.Haha...hopefully is once in a blue moon la.
.
Activities begin again.
Meeting starting again.
I actually prefer a busy life than a dull life.
But not too busy till I got no time for me to have fun and enjoy the dreamland.
Just hoping everything goes well in this semester.
.
Went sing k with linda and suerin this afternoon.
We went crazy as usual and had fun of course!
.
Ciao♥

1 comment:

Qu said...

*coughing* once in a blue moon? hahaha. ;P no offense ehhh

Post a Comment