Jul 11, 2009

My mind is just so restless right now.
I dunno what am I actually worrying.
To think of it nothing for me to be worried.
But there is something bothering in my mind which I dunno what is it.
I wanna shout out!
I hate this type of feeling.
Forget about it.
I just dont want to think about it.
.
My uncle brought mangosteens and rambutan from orchard.
I dunno his orchard or my grandpa's.
Then my dad bought mata kucing for me as well.
So I had my favourite fruits today.
Is not all the time I can have them.
They are season fruits.Hehe.
And most important I can eat them free.
This time mata kucing not free bcoz I din go uncle's stall so cant get free.
Durians are everywhere now.
I was craving for it last month but now I feel disgusted when see durians.Haha.
Eat till I scared.
Durians are also free from my grandpa's orchard.
.
I just want holidays now.
I need to go somewhere to have fun.
But I have nowhere to go.
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment