Jul 22, 2009

Woke up 6.30 am today.
Went all the way to KLIA.
How nice if Im the one that flying.I want holiday!
Me,linda,suerin and jouee were there to send Aileen off.
She ad in Taiwan now to further her studies.
Though only knew her in 2nd sem but we became closer in 3rd sem as we had few classes same.
But now she is no more in Uniten.
She is the real blur queen of all and nobody can walk slower than her.Even tortoise also kalah.
Can you imagine I always have to pull her to walk so that we can walk in same pace.
If not we reached home ad but she still not yet enter the apartment area.
Her nickname is Ah Beng.Dont ask why.Haha.
But we will never forget her kindness.
Anyhow,thats were all those sweet memories from her to us.
Gonna miss her very much!
.
Aileen.Wanted to make her cry but failed!
.
Im not feeling very well now.
My body telling me that I will sick!
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment