Jul 19, 2009

Yesterday night shirley and I was too boring so we thought of going Genting.
And yes,I went Genting today!
It was just a one day trip but I had so much fun.
We only asked those that are in uni to go but chen was special case.Haha.
5 of us went ~ Me,linda,shirley,chen and shuhui.
It has been quite some time I last entered the outdoor theme park.
So we went and had lots of fun at the theme park.
Corkscrew,space shot,cyclone,flying chair,pirate ship,thunder mines and many more.
Photos tell you more about the fun I had for this unplanned trip.
.
.
The 5 of us ~ linda-shirley-chen-me-shuhui.
.
Waiting to fly up.Space shot.
.
Randomssssss.
.
The flower balloon I got from a clown.
.
And clown's collection.....
.
My flower balloon was from him!
.
Shirley's balloon from him!
.
Linda's and shuhui's balloon from him!
.
This clown din give any balloon but want to steal my balloon.Haha.
The clown asked the 5 of us to share one balloon so we had to go to different clown to get our balloons.Haha.
We had fun kacau them.Haha.
.
.
Yellow and green.Nice color texture rite?
.
.
.
.
.
.
Me with each of them....
.
Shirley.
.
Linda.
.
Chen.
.
Shuhui.
.
And the 5 of us......
.
.
Looking forward the next trip...anyone?
.
Ciao♥

6 comments:

Qu said...

eh gila ah you soo berani naik that space shot. i sampai sekarang tak berani naik tau. hahaha.

Shi wei said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shi wei said...

mememe..but i play only mary go round and bumper car..


shiwei

w e i t i n g said...

haha..qurratu that was the best part..
it was as if u flying in the air..

sw..haha..i din noe that...but its ok..go wif me then i will surely make u play everything..hhaaha

aisya suhaimi said...

wei ting.nxt trip i nak ikut!!
hahahah :p

w e i t i n g said...

hahaha...aisyah,jom!!!!!!

Post a Comment