Aug 26, 2009

.
5k1 of 2007.
I love this pic!
Qurratu uploaded in Fb.
This picture is pasted on the wall in front of my study table in my room back in Malacca.
Its still there right now.
Looking at those happy faces makes me think of our happy and crazy times.
The naughty 5k1 that ruled the school!Haha.
This class was also full of kaki ponteng.You know who you are.Haha.
5k1's tactic - come to school then ask parents come fetch and go back during recess atas alasan sakit. This way you are consider present in school.Haha.
Its either you follow the tactic or straight ponteng.
We took turn to do that.How fun.
I miss our chit chatting time!
I miss our gossiping time!
I miss our recess time!
I miss our PJ time!
I miss everything we did together!
I miss all of you!
.
Ciao♥

2 comments:

Qu said...

gahhh i terasa kot the part where go to school, then ask our parents to fetch us back. ahahah. i did that dulu-dulu. miahaha.

I MISS 5K1!!

w e i t i n g said...

haha...qurratu,u r famous of that kot bcoz of 100% cert....haha

me too!

I MISS 5k1!

Post a Comment