Aug 29, 2009

Had a very random day in Malacca.
As usual,woke up in the afternoon.
Then around 4 something,went bazaar ramadhan.
Bought so much of food but the choice not as variety as the bazaar in Putrajaya.
But still I ate so much and yummy!
.
Ate so full so no dinner.
Went to temple for some prayers.
I had fun there though I did nothing there but played with all my little cousins.
The handsome monk I saw last 2 years still there.Haha.
No dinner but had supper.
Went to have mee hasan.
The very popular mee goreng in Malacca.
Just a very normal mee goreng but its really delicious.
Even have to wait bcoz too many people.
Usual days they sell in morning but since now is bulan puasa so they sell at night.
Not only their mee goreng famous but their mee soup also damn popular.
The mee soup only sell in the evening.
I wanted to eat so long so just now went and eat.
.
My little cousin♥
.
Gosh,I have a test on Tuesday morning.
But definitely no mood to study since Im at home.
.
Ciao♥

1 comment:

weipin said...

i wan mee hassan also :P

Post a Comment