Aug 11, 2009

Eat sleep online.Eat sleep online.Eat sleep online.
Im rotting at home now.
.
Humans are always complaining.
When too boring,complain.
When too hectic,complain.
When too hot,complain.
When too cold,complain.
Im a human,so basically Im complaining as well.
.
Malacca damn hazy.Worse than KL.
Malacca also so damn hot.
You will be sweating when you sleeping.
Even air cond cant help you very much.
.
Since the day is hot and I got nothing to do,I stay in my room most of the time playing games.
I downloaded Super Mario to kill my boredom.
Kind of nostalgic when playing after so long din play.
My favorite game when I was super young.Haha.
I feel like playing again bcoz watched Arashi's talk show where they were playing Super Mario.
Then without hesitating,find Super Mario and download.
But it seems my skills have gone down.
Since last week I play,I am still at stage 1-4.Sad case I know.
Im kinda sick of it since I cant pass that stage.
But I will not give up.Haha.
.
Back to Super Mario.
.
Ciao♥

2 comments:

Shi wei said...

naah..weiting dun try to show off ur boredom here..
hahah..

w e i t i n g said...

well dun jealous k...hahahaha

Post a Comment