Aug 13, 2009

Have you been to a place like this?
.
.
.
This place might not look nice and grand but who cares if the food is delicious.
One of the famous food spot in Malacca.
Ppl call this place 'eat kerang tepi longkang' but still many people each time I go.
The last time I have been here was years back if Im not mistaken.
Tonite I went there wif my mum,sis and bro.
Though I dun eat kerang,siput and stuff like that,but I just like to go to this place for their tauhu bakar and 'fu chu' bakar.
And I like to eat at a place like this.
It gives you a feeling like those ancient time food stall.
With those long table everyone sit together,sit on the small,low chair and the person cook in front of you.
Haha.Sound so funny.
.
The food we ordered.
.
This afternoon ate Nyonya laksa.
My dad brought us there since weipin was craving for it.
But not at the Jonker shop that I like.
Some place near my ex-school.
The food was not satisfacting and they dun even have my favourite ABC.
I guess I have to visit the Jonker shop some other day for their Nyonya laksa and ABC.
.
My holiday is just all about food!
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment