Aug 15, 2009

Supposed to go back uni today but its too early for me to go back since I got nothing to do.
But weipin and weilin went back since they have to attend convo tomoro and sunday.
Did I mention that I cant download drama in Uniten?
Yes,they blocked the downloading sites.
Cant even load mediafire,megaupload and whatever downloading sites from Uniten.Sucks.
Thats why I chose to stay at home and finish downloading my drama before going back.
.
Im too late.
Im searching for this.
.
.
A limited edition for their 10th year anniversary as ARASHI.
Since I cant get it in Malaysia,the only way to get it is by buying online.
But it seems Im just too slow to pre-order.
Everywhere is sold out and the releasing date is 19th August 2009.
This show how popular they are.
Yesasia,play asia,cdjapan everywhere just out of stock.
Only left the regular edition but I want limited edition.
Pray for me to get the limited edition.
Gonna ask my mum to get it for me as bday present.Hehe.
.
I dont know why I want it.
The album is just the compilation of all of their songs since they debuted until today which I have most of it.
But I just got the feeling I must get this album.
Maybe its their 10th year anniversary which only happens once every decade.Something special.
And they are having their concert tour as well.
How I wish I can go.Someone bring me there!
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment