Aug 16, 2009

Got a very surprising visit from shuhui and her bf,zhilun.
Suddenly got a call saying they coming to my house to bring me out.
I was so blur interpreting wth she talking.Haha.
Then I went out with them to Jonker.
Just be with them for a short while since they are rushing back.
Anyway,thanx for coming all the way from ur grandma's house and find me.Her grandma's house also in Malacca.
.
Before I went out with shuhui and zhilun,I dated jialin and yinghuey.
So after came back from Jonker,I went out again.
This time we just went to cafe and talked.
We were talking for almost more than 2 hours.
Getting updates from them bout everyone.
Basically exchanging information about everyone though only 3 of us.Haha.
We did had a great time laughing at some stupid jokes we made specially for yinghuey.Haha.
I had a great unplanned day!
.
Jialin-yinghuey-ME.
.
Ciao♥

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohwww... i look so cute in the photo >.<

w e i t i n g said...

ish...so perasan..

Post a Comment