Oct 25, 2009

Good morning!
Today is the third day I study till early morning.
Its really great that I continue like this for 3 consecutive days.
When the sky turns bright then its time to go to bed.
My timing is different now.
I will spend the whole morning and afternoon sleeping and study during night till the next morning.
But normally I also sleep the whole morning and afternoon.Haha.
It makes me like so hardworking but this is the lesson for being last minute study.
I have been telling myself not to study last minute every semester but it seems to happen every sem.
I guess I just cant get away from my old study style.
.
My blog always be the place for me to refresh my mind besides watching Arashi's show.
Everything will end next Wednesday 4.30pm.Im so looking forward to that day!
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment