Oct 22, 2009

I feel so bad by not blogging constantly recently.
But I dun have the mood to blog though I did have some nice events going on.
I guess the best event will be FINALS next week!
Im so dead!
When it comes to finals,I hardly can study.I don't know why.
I hate this feeling.
I wanna study but the mood is just not right.
When I start study,I will stop after a while.
Why I cant just study non-stop for 24 hours?
I will study for 15 minutes then I will end up watching Arashi for 1 hour.
.
Leave my study aside.
Yesterday after one of my exam,went to MidValley with linda and shuhui.
I was craving for Baskin Robins.
Wanted to eat the chocolate fondue but nobody wanna share so just satisfied myself with a cone.
Before Baskin Robins, we had our lunch+dinner at Paddington House of Pancakes.
No photos this time as I was too hungry and forgot to take pic when the food was served.
Seriously I love the food there.
For sure there is next time for PHOP.
And we bought lots of junk food to teman us in this stressful week.
But I don't sound stressful at all,don't I?
.
I just cant wait for next Wednesday and everything is over and my semester break begins officially.
But I still have to be in uni during the break.
Wish me luck in finals!
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment