Oct 19, 2009

I had a very busy weekends this week.
Busy eating.Haha.
On Friday,my mum's and dad's friend raya open house.Both were dinner.
Then on Saturday,went to 2 Deepavali open house and 1 raya open house.All in the afternoon.
Can you imagine 3 times of lunch in just few hours.
I ate Indian,Malay and Chinese food in one day.
Then this morning went back to my grandparents' house as my cousin's daughter full moon.
Eat again.
Thought of skipping dinner but who knows my mum cooked sambal petai which is my fav so I cant resist.Eat again.
I seriously ate lots of things this time.
.
Some random pics taken during my weekends.
.
The 2 sampats - Nerrissa & Alliessa.
.
.
My cousin lazily drinking his milk.
.
.
My ever so cool cousin's son with my dad.
.
.
He never fails to make faces.He was pinching his nose actually.
.
I had a great weekend!
Tomoro Im going back and its going to be a stressful week till my finals end.Haiz.
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment